How to Empower Staff I consider the concept of empowerment to be one of the cornerstones of my success. I am often asked by others how to generate and manage empowerment on a day-to-day basis. The request for concrete information has inspired this next set of blog posts. I offer.Read more
The EU-Japan Centre is currently inviting applications for the below-mentioned activities in Japan and in the EU financed either by the European Commission or by the Japanese Government.1. World Class Manufacturing - 5-day training mission in Japan For EU managers working in manufacturing companies: in-depth analysis of.
E-commerce in China is estimated to exceed 5000 billion RMB in 2015. With 145 million e-shoppers and an annual increase of 30 million new users, China E-commerce is taking more and more share in the global e-commerce market. What are the key factors for E-Commerce business.Read more
- Is your business idea a good one?
- Analyse the business idea
- Market analysis
- Competitive advantage analysis
- Financial feasibility analysis
1. Do I need to export my Product? This is a decision that only you can make. If you have developed a comfortable niche market for your particular product, you are satisfied with current sales and you do not really have the additional production capacity to expand.Read more